As everyone is starting to get ready for the great holiday migration. Here are some handy travel hacks and tips
- Keep a packing checklist on your phone
- Invest in a portable phone charger
- Make sure you always pack a mini first-aid kit
- If you forget the wall plug-in for your phone charger, check the back of your chalet TV. There might be a USB port.
- Scan your passport, ID, and itinerary and email it to yourself so you have a digital copy in the event of loss or theft.
- LEAK-PROOF BOTTLES: Before you pack, take the lids off liquid cosmetics and cover the top with cling film, then do the lid up tightly over the top. This prevents any annoying leaks
- DIY Ice pack: Saturate a sponge, place in a bag and freeze, this also ensures it won’t drip everywhere when it melts
- Boost your immune system before you leave with lots of water, sleep and vitamins to help protect you from illness.
- Book an extra day off work and don’t make plans so you have time to relax, do laundry and catch up on everything at home when you return.
- Use soap to soothe an insect bite, rub it on the bite and leave it to dry.
We hope these ideas will help you to make your holiday even more special and memorable.
#creating the environment for ever-lasting holiday memories